What is a Meal Plan?
A meal plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 10 dining locations across campus. Your membership includes meal swipes and dining dollars, conveniently loaded onto your Bear Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, including Fresh Food Company and Farmers Market. There is a 30-minute delay between permitted meal swipes.
Dining Dollars may be used at any Mercer University dining locations. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus, and hours of operation.
Meal ExchangeBear Exchange can be used at Chick-fil-A, Einstein Bros Bagels, Panda Express, and Which Wich Superior Sandwiches. There is a 30-minute delay between permitted Bear Exchange meals.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with WIFI, music and comfortable seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at any of our dining halls – learn more about our efforts to reduce our environmental impact !
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On the My Mercer app
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office in Auxiliary Services Building, open Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – Noon, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- First Day of Class: August 22, 2023
- First Day to sign up for meal plans (for students not required to participate): approximately two weeks before beginning of fall semester
- Last Day to change meal plans: 10 business days into fall semester